Lake Tahoe, California
June 1 - 21, 2020
200/300 hour Teacher Training
Croatia (Vis Island)
August 16 - September 6, 2020
300 hour Teacher Training
These Yoga Programs Include:
- Vinyasa / Ashtanga / Power / Yin & Restorative Yoga
- Demonstration, Assisting & Instruction
- Teaching Mixed Styles & Levels of Yoga Tradition
- Yoga Philosophy and Background
- External & Internal Tools for Success
- Qualities of a Yoga Teacher & Ethics
- Yoga as a Successful Business
- Internal Cleansing & Body Detoxification
- Partner Yoga and Yoga Adjustments
- Meditation, Deep Relaxation & Stress Management
- Unique Yoga Vinyasa (a moving meditation)
- Anatomy with Yoga Postures
- Avoid & Overcome Injury Plus Wrist Exercises
- Karma Yoga
- Body & Earth Ecology
- Enhanced Yogic Diet for health and longevity
Includes one free facial or foot massage
Lake Tahoe Sunset
Daily Outline of Course:
This wonderful experience will be treasured
throughout your life. In each daily routine, we
lace daily yoga instruction on a split shift, with
optional guided adventures in between sessions.
Soft, lighter asana practice and more challenging,
harder asana practice will be
alternated throughout the week. Including some
partner yoga and a few outdoor sessions which are
always a delight.
Optional Activities Include:
Both locations offer:
Hiking, swimming, water sports and boating, plus shopping, tourist attractions. Body work and Spa Treatments are always available upon request.
Lake Tahoe, CA offers:
In addition to the above activities, try rock climbing and paddle boarding.
The Best Food Ever
If you choose the food option, Meals will be vegetarian and vegan cuisine & all organic (when available).
The best quality meals, prepared in a tasty and appealing
manor - using the finest ingredients available. Meals are
created with tender loving care, for your personal delight
and dining pleasure.