June 15 - June 21, 2009
January 5 - 11, 2009
CLICK TO REGISTER
These Yoga Programs Include:
- Vinyasa / Ashtanga / Power / Yin & Restorative Yoga
- Demonstration, Assisting & Instruction
- Teaching Mixed Styles & Levels of Yoga Tradition
- Yoga Philosophy and Background
- External & Internal Tools for Success
- Qualities of a Yoga Teacher & Ethics
- Yoga as a Successful Business
- Internal Cleansing & Body Detoxification
- Partner Yoga and Yoga Adjustments
- Meditation, Deep Relaxation & Stress Management
- Unique Yoga Vinyasa (a moving meditation)
- Anatomy with Yoga Postures
- Avoid & Overcome Injury Plus Wrist Exercises
- Karma Yoga
- Body & Earth Ecology
- Enhanced Yogic Diet for health and longevity
Includes one free facial or foot massage
Costa Rica Hot Springs
Lake Tahoe Sunset
Daily Outline of Course:
This wonderful experience will be treasured
throughout your life. In each daily routine, we
lace daily yoga instruction on a split shift, with
optional guided adventures in between sessions.
Soft, lighter asana practice and more challenging,
harder asana practice will be
alternated throughout the week. Including some
partner yoga and a few outdoor sessions which are
always a delight.
Both locations offer:
Hiking, horseback riding, swimming, water sports and boating,
plus shopping, tourist attractions, hot springs and river rafting.
Body work and Spa Treatments are always available upon request.
Lake Tahoe offers:
In addition to the above activities, try rock climbing, mountain climbing, winter sports
and hot springs.
Costa Rica offers:
In addition to the above activities , try surfing, diving,
Canopy tours, and swiming with dolphins..
The Best Food Ever
CLICK TO REGISTER
If you choose the food option, meals will be vegan cuisine and all organic (when available).
The best quality meals, prepared in a tasty and appealing
manor , using the finest ingredients available. Meals are
created with tender loving care, for your personal delight
and dining pleasure.