Professional Yoga Teacher Training
Highest Quality Holistic Approach
Published Author, E-RYT 500
This unique course offers full spectrum Yoga training
for all levels of practice
Doug's Teaching Approach
Doug is the author of several books, with over 40 years teaching experience. Don't miss the opportunity to study with one of the world's best instructors! Doug's classes are always inspirational, educational, and invigorating. In addition to Doug's wonderful, supportive style of teaching his keen sense of humor always sends the students home with a smile and their face ands warmth in their heart.
Sadhana Yoga Chi Holistic Approach
Sadhana Yoga Chi is an evolution of Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, Power Yoga and Restorative Yoga. Students will enjoy a unique holistic approach to yoga training... using both hard, more challenging, and soft, less challenging techniques. This approach will greatly enhance the students progress, self-confidence, and ability, in all styles of yoga asana practice, and expand to encompass all aspects of a balanced approach, both physically and mentally.
Hard and Soft Techniques
Doug teaches a balance between both hard and soft styles of yoga practice. The hard style is more challenging, using muscle resistance based vinyasa. The soft is less challenging, without muscle based vinyasa. The course provides a professional approach to Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Yin, Power and Restorative Yoga. This Sadhana Yoga Chi system can be more challenging than Ashtanga Yoga, or as gentle and light as Yin and Restorative Yoga. The recipe for success is to alternate challenging days with easy days, cross-training, and some rest days.
The whole course is centered on recognizing each student as an individual. Beginners will receive simplistic, yet helpful and targeted instruction, while the advanced student will find it challenging and invigorating.
Sadhana Yoga Chi Levels 1 - 4
This program is based on 4 levels of practice, to encompass beginner through advanced students. The different levels are very attainable and can be maintained throughout your life.
Other Styles of Yoga
Sadhana Yoga Chi is a complete system in itself; however, students are encouraged to practice and respect other styles of yoga lineage in order to attain a broader perspective and education of the art.
Topics covered in Sadhana Yoga Chi
Sadhana Chi Teachers
- Vinyasa Yoga / Ashtanga Yoga / Power Yoga / Yin / Restorative Yoga
- Principles of Demonstration, Observation, Assisting, and Class Instruction
- Influence and Respect for Mixed Styles and Yoga Tradition
- Developing A Flexible Mind and Body
- Yoga Adjustments and Partner Yoga
- External and Internal Tools for Success
- Qualities of a Yoga Teacher and Ethics
- Yoga as a Successful Business
- Teaching Workshops & Intensives
- Suggestions for Menstruation, Pregnancy, and Menopause
- Enhanced Speaking Tone and Wording Affects
- Yoga Kriyas; Internal Cleansing and Body Detoxification
- Cross Train With Yoga For Athletes, Weight Loss, and Holistic Fitness
- Yoga for Seniors and Children
- Therapeutic Yoga Designed for Specific Issues
- Meditation, Deep Relaxation, and Stress Management
- Unique Yoga Vinyasa As A Moving Meditation
- Sanskrit Sacred Words
- Anatomy Related to Yoga Postures and Beyond
- Avoid And Overcome Injury And Specific Wrist Exercises
- Subtle Anatomy: Inner Conscience And The Chakras
- Patanjali's Yoga Sutras and Philosophy of Yoga
- Karma Yoga: Body and Earth Ecology
- Enhanced Yogic Diet
- Eight Limbs And Yoga Branches
- Many Paths to Spirituality
Upon completing the Sadhana Yoga Chi requirements, we are accepting applications for qualified Sadhana Chi teachers (RYT 200 and RYT 500 students) who want to teach this holistic system, or perhaps open a studio. Keep in mind you still have the freedom to teach and practice other systems.
How to Sample Doug's Classes
Check Doug's schedule for a local training near you, or come to one of our 200 / 500 hour trainings. On the west coast in Lake Tahoe , CA, and on the east coast in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with more locations to come.
|Level 1 teachers||40 Hour||Foundation Program|
|Level 2 teachers||200 hour||Roots Program|
|Level 3 teachers||500 Hour||Professional Evolution|
|Level 4 teachers||E- 500 hour||This level will assist Doug and be trained to teach workshops and teacher trainings locally and around the world|
Sadhana Yoga Chi Correspondence Course
A 1-year, 200 Hour, Sadhana Yoga Chi correspondence course, in combination with a weeklong teacher training with Doug. This can be used for partial RYT credit.
All those who experience Sadhana Yoga Chi find this program to truly be one of the best yoga programs available.